Protection of personal data
1. The information collected.
The Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of the data collected is defined as the information that can be directly associated with the end User (Last Name, Email address), or information concerning those activities directly related to the products offered. We collect information in the following ways:
1.1. Through direct contact with the www.diana-psychic.com site or affiliate sites and partners, where the data is entered directly by the User, by means of a promotional offer or buying a product. In this case the https protected mode will be essential and the safest tool for the transfer of financial data, such as credit card numbers, to the bank. Registration to make a purchase online, to receive a letter of information or clicking a URL may be subject to the recording of preferences, centers of interest or any other type of data concerning the User.
1.2 The information retrieved from our online technology.
The IP address is detected in the fight against fraud. Cookies or similar technologies allow the recording of information regarding:
the Internet Protocol (IP) address
the operating system
reference sites (the last site visited)
the date and time of your visit
the URL of visited pages
other navigation behavior
Most Internet browsers allow you to delete and block all cookies or markers. If this function is active, any login and password to access some pages of our website must be repeated to avoid receiving only generic information, which may be of little interest of the User.
2. Use of the information collected.
We use PIIs to provide information and support for our offers and our services, to better understand needs and interests, develop and improve our products and services and to customize our communications:
- promotions, services, relevant items about the editor and other third-party affiliated sites.
- order processing and management
- account creation and management
- design and market research
- analysis for the use of our products and services.
- customization of content and advertising
- monitoring of our services in order to identify and prevent unauthorized content and the violation of our conditions of use
- planning and forecasting
- compliance with laws
- prevention of fraud and activities prohibited or unlawful
3. Sharing and transfer of PIIs
* With companies linked to the publisher in order to maintain the business practices and market
* With our service providers and others who use the information only in our name and at our request
* With government agencies for law enforcement or any other regulatory body that may use and transfer this information to assist with a judicial proceeding, a federal investigation or any other matter based on the law.
* With the customer, in the case of alienation of data.
* With third parties for commercial purposes with validated consent and acceptance.
* PIIs will not be shared with third parties if the User opposes this.
4. Information and Choice
In this document we provide information on the use of PIIs on our web pages and in the other places we collect the information from. Users are totally free to choose whether or not to share their PII data. The decision to preclude communication of the necessary information precludes the opportunity to take advantage of offers, options, operations and services that require exact PIIs. If you, the User, choose to receive personalized messages, newsletters or promotional communications via email, there is an option to suspend these messages or to cancel your membership at any time by following the instructions indicated in all communication.
5. Other transmissions
Personal information exchanges with third parties shall take place only if the latter prove to have a level of protection sufficient to share the data in question.
The publisher uses administrative methods and technical and physical safeguards to maintain the security, confidentiality and integrity of PII against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, sharing, alteration or destruction. They are also used for standard security protocols and various technical mechanisms for the secure transmission of sensitive data such as information regarding credit cards.
7. Access to data
This service provided to Users allows them to correct, modify or delete the data provided to PII where the information was incorrect or inappropriate.
8. Changes in policy notice
Note that these procedures could be changed occasionally. All rights of the Users described so far will be upheld and updates will be communicated and published in this document.